Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alma Mater

Matt and I are both graduates of Utah State University, it's a sense of pride for us. We love this school. We met here, fell in love here and still live here. I've lived in Logan almost as long as I lived in West Jordan with my family. I claim Logan as my home. When Matt and I went to New York this summer and people would ask where we're from we would proudly say, 'Logan, Utah,' after a confused pause we would then say, 'it's about 100 miles north of Salt Lake City, almost to Idaho.'
We love the beauty of Cache Valley in every season - my favorite is, by far, autumn. Well, it's winter now in Logan, but you can't tell because we have no snow - and very little on the tips of the mountains. Weird.
So, here's to our Alma Mater, a place we love and always will.

No comments: