Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Road to Paradise!

Matt and I have discovered a new adventure road. When you take Main Street out of Logan and through Hyrum you'll be in Paradise (actual name of the town)! A beautiful stretch of road will take you past Avon and into the wild - we found the awesome sight a few weeks ago and decided to take the road again the other day. We stopped in Paradise and ate at the Cracker Barrel and then journeyed up to Porcupine Reservoir. It was so fun! We love taking little adventures like this together! We love getting lost!
I'm now going to take this time to announce that I get to go spend a fun-filled week with my nephew! I'm so excited I can't stand it! Here are a couple videos Talin has sent me in the last couple weeks - this little Ezra man is just the cutest!!

No comments: