Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meet October Road

I've been watching "October Sky" while at work. I edit the scoreboard page, so there are some moments of down time. I must say that the soundtrack is the best part of this, only two season, show. Besides the soundtrack its redeeming quality lies in the unnaturally-clear skin of the actors, and the quirky bartendress, other than that it's long circles of people getting together and breaking up - making one stupid mistake after another!! Well, it wasn't meant to be, the show was canceled after only two seasons.
You can watch the complete series on Hulu, that's where I've been spending my time! So, if for nothing else, check out the show's soundtrack - a great selection of mid 80s classics and early 90s alternative-amazing songs that totally remind me of my big brother! I love it - even though the acting might not be that great.

No comments: