Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall weather means scrapbooking!

Don't you just love the cool breeze! I have just sat down to get started on a baby book for a friend of a friend. She called me this morning and after class I went right out to grab paper for the project - I always forget how much I love shopping for scrapbook paper. Here in Logan there's a great place to go if your looking for awesome paper and supplies - The Book Table. I had so much fun there today - when you go in you have to go to the left and up the stairs, to the right through the toys and there you are! Be sure to go to the back part also, they have a ton of paper over by the front windows. Anyway, for those of you who didn't know that I make baby books, here is a sample.

This one was made about and year ago, for a little girl (obviously), but I have also done books for baby boys. I'm a recipe book maker as well - but I'll scrapbook anything, so if you're in need of that service and you don't want to do it yourself, just let me know.

No comments: