Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Rachel Zoe Project

I have to say that I am loving the Rachel Zoe Project on Tuesday nights on Bravo. I have missed the season finale tonight, but plan to stay tuned to Bravo to see it, they usually play many marathons of the show. I love the fact that she's so into fashion, she's amazing when it comes to selecting and locating accessories for a look. It's awesome to live vicariously through her spending habits - she buys the furs, Birkin bags, amazing vintage dresses and all the shoes you could imagine - oh my gosh! She's also so fun to watch, she's always running around getting things done. The show is so addicting.
Along with Rachel there is Project Runway, which finishes tomorrow. I'm so voting for Korto, I would love to wear anything she's designed. Bravo is the network I love!! So, if you find yourself bored and wanting to watch good (albeit not mind-bending) tv, pick up the remote!

No comments: