Monday, October 27, 2008

What we are thinking!

Matt and I had a great little family home evening tonight with our friends Tien and Tyler. We went over to their adorable apartment and ate an awesome meal. Tien fixed ginger pork chops (yummy) and stir fry veggies, and we brought the salad. It was so much fun. After dinner Tien and Tyler gave us a wonderful message about the Savior, they played a beautiful video of the crucifixion.
We then went out shopping for candy, and prizes for the Halloween Fair. Which leads me to the thought I'm having about Walmart on Monday nights. Maybe it's because Halloween is coming, but there seemed to be a million people there tonight. I usually try to go during the day, or go to Macy's, but tonight was chaos. Although we did buy some cutely shaped pumpkins and a lot of fun prizes for the kids to win on Thursday at the fair.
We're heading home for Halloween and we're so excited to hang out with the fam. Mom is planning her usual ghostly feast, we can't wait! I think we'll be donning our 50s garb once again for the occasion - it gets harder the older you get to find a costume (at least I think so). Anyway, things are great at the Anderson home, other than the messiness of our abode, but that will soon be remedied. In the mean time, go see High School Musical 3, let me know how it is, I want to see it (yeah I know what you're thinking, but I don't care!).

No comments: