Monday, November 10, 2008

Monopoly for winers.

So, for those of you wondering about the title, well, Matt killed me at Monopoly last night. I really am questioning why I even like to play the game, I never win, especially against Matt or my dad. To add insult to injury I also lost at a riveting game of Jenga, I made the tower topple. On a different note the weather has gotten to the point where I get all layered and then start sweating every time I walk into a building, so I then de-layer and get cold when I go outside again. The moral of the story is that we should go back to just jacket weather, I'm realizing that I'm not ready for the freezing cold. It's amazing that we're already this far into November, Matt and I are coming up on five months of marriage!
While we were home for the weekend we saw these cute pics of my sister, dad and caran terrier Emmie at puppy training school graduation! So cute. Happy November everyone!

No comments: