Monday, February 2, 2009

Beating the Monday Blues!

Today was a whirl wind of frustrating happenings. Matt lost his jump drive containing info for a project he is working on. Also, I was working on our computer when it suddenly froze and deleted all I had put into my document. I was unable to get to the store today, so we only have chili and left-over mac and cheese (we do have more than this, but nothing that doesn't require something we don't have). so on this crazy Monday I thought I'd make a list of all the things that are going right, and ways to dissuade the Monday Blues.
- the sun was shining today!
- my husband is so wonderful!
- "CSI New York" is super interesting ( I had never watched it before).
- spending time with my husband is so much fun!
- life is so good!
- I get to spend tomorrow babysitting!
- we finally got pictures hung on our walls!
- I get paid this week.
- nothing is better than climbing in bed after a long day!
Getting rid of your Monday downs is simple. Think of all the things that made you happy today! If that doesn't work spend some time watching "Bride Wars," (it was so cute) or going out to dinner with someone special. You can always use a break from your busy, stressful life! At least the weather is getting a bit warmer!Cute pictures do the trick as well!

No comments: