Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo Tag (via Tasha)

Here's the game:
1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer
2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture
3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture
4) Tag four friends to do the same
This is Allison, Maria and Megan. They were my roommates during our 2005-2006 school year at Utah State University. I wasn't actually with them when this picture was taken, it was a birthday dinner for our other roommate Jessica. I had gone home for the weekend (which was the norm for me early on in my college career). I absolutely love these girls - we had such a fantastic time together! I will always have fond memories of Merrill Hall 310 and the girls that have made my life so wonderful!
Allison is now married and living just down the street from me. Maria is also married (to a guy I went to high school with, what a small world), and living in the Salt Lake Valley. Megan is currently on her way to Sweeden, or Finland (I'm sorry I don't remember) to serve an LDS mission - what a fabulous missionary she will make, she has such an outgoing personality!
Jessica and Cyndi - who are pictured below - were so amazing as well. Jess is in England on a mission - she will be so incredible as a missionary, she has a glow about her that is indescribable. Cyndi just graduated with her bachelors in English, Technical Writing and is living in West Valley while starting a new career.
College is the best, you meet people that are your friends forever! I also met my husband at Utah State - so I pretty much think it's the best place!
Thanks Tasha for the tag and I'm going to be a copy cat and say that if you read this you're tagged!
And while we're at it, here are some more from our girlie time at USU.The infamous Napoleon Dynamite tour in Preston, Idaho.Me and JessMeg had just gotten back from the dentist, funny smile! :)

No comments: