Friday, September 18, 2009

Always Learning

As some of you may know I've recently put together my own photography business. I don't claim to be the best out there, I'm still learning. I haven't yet found my groove, but am always looking to learn and grow. I'm shooting a set of bridals on Monday and am rather nervous. I think my skills are improving, and I certainly understand my camera more (that's for sure). So I just wanted to send this little note out there because most of the time when I write things down, they don't burden me anymore - that's what journaling has taught me this last year! Wish me luck!
I will send you off with this image - I love it! This is grandpa at his 80th birthday celebration, welcoming an old friend to the house along with my grandma. My grandpa had such a wonderful time at his party - he was grinning from ear to ear the entire time!


No comments: