Saturday, March 13, 2010

Let's Try it This Way

After posting the bowling ball photo the other day I had three requests, including my husband, friend Amanda and the bride in the photo, to remove the "Made in China" from the ball under their names. So, I did. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also realized that I haven't posted much about what Matt and I are up to lately. Matt had three interviews this weekend with various school districts. I think he's really looking forward to running his own classroom. He's doing such a great job student teaching, he comes home exhausted every day - I see that as a sign that he's putting everything he has into this. He's such a hard worker!! 
I booked another wedding for the summer! I have my first set of groomals and second wedding coming up this weekend. We are loving the warmer weather - although rumor has it we will be getting snow today :(. Today is cleaning day for me so we can start off next week with a clean place. We always do better when the apartment is clean. 
Have a beautiful Saturday!

No comments: