Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Don't Know Where the Day Went!

Today was filled with sleep, cleaning, eating and working. I only saw Matt for a total of ten minutes - I got him some lunch and me some ice cream (yummy) and then he had to go to his late Wednesday class. After that I took to cleaning up our bedroom where my thoughts of being done with the laundry were foiled - I found a bunch of dirty clothes at the bottom of the bed, that's what happens when I keep saying, "I'll do it tomorrow."
So I got the dishes washed and all the clothes put away - then I got to watch some of "The Office." I decided I wanted to rent "Twilight" this morning after taking Matt to school in the snowy weather. I had only watched it once online (yeah, I know) so I wanted to see it on a bigger screen, plus I just finished the second book in the saga, "New Moon," I decided I needed to get it over with - I was done in about three days, which is pretty quick for me.
So today was kind of a blur - I'm not sure how it went by so fast.
Everybody have a fun first week of April!

No comments: