Thursday, April 1, 2010

Noggin. Dude.

It has been so much fun to watch Josh grow into a little man. He, along with his mom and dad of course, will be moving away at the beginning of May :( Yesterday I taught him a little trick. If you've ever seen "Finding Nemo" you know about the part with the sea turtles - when Crush and his baby Squirt give each other the noggin and then say, "dude!" This is what Josh learned and it's sooo adorable. He was taking my face in his little hands and pulling it forward to give me a noggin and then he raises one hand to the "dude" position. I love it! Matt saw Josh and his awesome mom, Amanda, last night and when he got home he was so sad because Josh wouldn't show him the noggin trick. So, while I was watching Josh today I shot this little video so Matt could see it!

No comments: