Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Overwhelmed by Messy Apartement

Matt and I will be moving in the next couple weeks (hopefully) and we're in a huge transition phase - meaning out apartment looks like a tornado clobbered its way through. So, we've been slowing boxing things up, since we haven't been given a definite move in date and I don't want to pack up things that we might have to open a box to find later. Anyway, it's a little frustrating. On top of that I'm trying desperately to get caught up on photo projects before Christa and Matt's wedding next week - that way I can head down there with nothing on my plate but the want to be there and have fun! 
With that said, I wanted to share this photo with you. We shot Kaitlyn's bridals a few weeks ago. Now, I wanted to show you one, without showing you - she doesn't want her intended to see her dress. So, we will dance around that. Enjoy!
Happy Wednesday.
Photobucket

No comments: