Friday, June 11, 2010

Recharging my Batteries

So, you know that I love Kaitlyn and Jared! Working on their engagements has totally been a peaceful experience! These two are truly in love, I'm tearing up just looking at them - they're our friends also, so we have a genuine interest in their happiness. We love them and we hope they will always know that! 
Kaitlyn's bridals and their wedding are coming up! Check back!
By the way, this post is going to be HUGE! I couldn't really narrow it down, so you're seeing pretty much all of them.
Matt and I will be off for our anniversary next Thursday. I'm heading down to Salt Lake on Monday for a doctor appointment, leg waxing and (the most exciting) to see my nephew and sister in law! Graduation shots on Tuesday plus Christa and Matt's dinner. And on Wednesday it's Christa and Matt's wedding. Busy week for me - I have some shopping to do. See ya!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: