Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

   It's Valentine's Day! So, happy V-day to a husband who is amazingly kind, a fabulous find and the one that's always on my mind! Matt and I met in the Fall of 2006, we both lived in Merrill Hall on the Utah State campus. I don't know where I would be without him - I'm so glad I have someone to experience the adventure of life with.
   One of my single friends on Facebook posted that she's so glad to be single and her passport shows just how much. I know that I haven't been all over the world but one day I will get to experience all of that with my wonderful husband - we're all different, things happen for us on many different time tables. What I love is that people are happy, I love that my Facebook friend is blissful in her travels. How cool is it that we are all able to see the world? It's there for us, and it will be there when Matt and I get around to seeing it.
   We make plans and sometimes they get interrupted, but I have to say that it's the interruptions that make the whole journey worth while.
   So, here's to love, adventures and always having something that makes us happy. In the end it's how we have lived our lives that will define us. I'm proud to be the wife of a wonderful man, a man who would do anything for me. I'm proud of the life I live. No, I haven't been to the Eiffel Tower, the Wall of China or even Washington D.C., but I have someone to cherish all of those moments with once we get there.
   I love you, Matt! I can't wait to drive down the road with you, let alone see the beaches of Cape Verde with you!

No comments: