Tuesday, December 9, 2008

8 Things About Erin

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Project Runway
4. Top Chef
5. The Real Housewives of Atlanta (laugh if you must)
6. The Rachel Zoe Project
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. Grey's Anatomy

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Firehouse Pizza
2. Happy Sushi
3. IHOP
4. Cafe Rio
5. The California Pizza Kitchen
6. Ab's Drive In
7. Arby's
8. Little America Coffee Shop

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. We watched "A Christmas Story"
2. It was MASA (Married and Single Area) movie night
3. Matt had a final
4. I watched "It Could Happen to You)
5. " cleaned my kitchen
6. " did some laundry
7. " decorated our Christmas tree for movie night (we then had to take it down and put it up at home!)
8. Slept in a bit

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Christmas
2. Graduating (getting my actual diploma)
3. visiting family on Christmas
4. Finishing up our tree decorating
5. Watching more 30 Rock
6. Having a clean apartment, at least for a day
7. Giving Matt his Christmas presents (they're so good)
8. High school swimming season to be over

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST (these are in no particular order)
1. Shoes
2. Boots
3. More shoes
4. Faster internet connection
5. Relaxation, less stress
6. Hoping everyone has a great and safe holiday
7. Healthy baby for Jen and Tal
8. More time to spend with my husband

8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING (although I think everyone has already done this)
1. Lauren
2. Rhonda
3. Leah
4. Sarah
5. Nicci
6. Jim
7. Jeff
8. Allie

No comments: