Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day!

To the amazing fathers in my life!
Dad! I'm so proud to be you daughter! You have taught me so much about life and how to live it! You have always filled my days with love and support - I would not be who I am today without you! I love you!Talin! You are such an amazing father! It's so wonderful to see you with your sweet boy - you are just incredible with him! He loves you so much, you can see it every time you come in the room! I love you, thank you for being such a wonderful brother, you have always been a great example to me!The future father of my children!
I love you so much! I'm so excited to share the adventure of having kids with you. I know that you will be a terrific father - I can't wait to see you with our babies!
Happy Father's Day everybody! Hug the fathers in your life today!

No comments: