Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday My Mom!

How old are you now? 29? That's what I thought!
I love you so much! You have always been so amazingly caring to everyone you meet - your capacity for love and giving is just incredible! I only hope that I can live up to your ability to make every one around you happy, and full of love! I'm so proud to be your daughter - I so love spending time with you, I also love getting to know you as my friend the older I get. You're such a hoot, one of my favorite things to do is laugh with you! Thank you for your compassion and motherly teachings - everything I know, I learned from you (especially how to keep my house clean!). I love you more than you know - thank you for who I am, for all you do and for your endless love!For you on your birthday - the Man-ilow!

No comments: