Saturday, October 3, 2009

Aliona's Bridals

I wanted to get these posted. I'm really proud of them - for my first set of bridals I think they're awesome! I really wanted to thank everyone for being so supportive! Where would I be without all of you? Loves!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this parasol!
Photobucket
I also wanted to tell all of you to keep going after your dreams! I've learned a huge lesson today in standing behind your work. Just because someone might not like it, doesn't mean that you're bad at it. Do what you love and don't let anyone stomp all over who you are. You're better than them anyway!
Plus, I'm going in a new direction with our blog - bigger pics, the better to entertain you with, my dear!

No comments: