Friday, October 23, 2009

Josh & That Idaho Sky!

Our friend Dan showed me these great photos he had taken with his cell phone and I thought he should start a blog and just put up the pictures he's taken with his phone. He hasn't yet, even though I really think he needs to. Anyway, I was up in Preston, Idaho yesterday and it was beautiful. Don't laugh, it really was. The sky was unbelievable, the drive was gorgeous! I had a fun time out in the amazing fall weather and I got some fun shots of the sky with my phone! I'm always amazed at how cool they come out, and it's just a phone! So here are some from my adventures - I love fall! Don't worry mom, I was stopped when I took these.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also have a few of Josh, we have such a good time - he's such a good boy! And, did I mention, cute?  He completely brightens my day! Well, he absolutely loves my phone, he goes nuts when I pull it out and take pictures of him with it. I also have a picture of my nephew Ezra on the main screen and I taught Josh how to say "Ezra." I swear he said it! How cute, huh? We also like to send pictures to his mom to make her smile while she's in class, so here are a few of our favorites!
Photobucket
Photobucket
He also loves "Special Agent Oso" on the Disney Channel, I thought this was funny, he was totally craning his neck to see this show and he would tap the screen with his little hand.
Photobucket

No comments: