• Utah State is in its 104th season of basketball this year and has an overall record of 1,389-990 (.584). USU hasn't had a losing season since the 1992-93 campaign, a span of 15 years, when that team finished with a 10-17 record.
• Utah State is receiving votes in both top-25 polls and is currently ranked 27th in the latest ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll with 56 votes and 35th in the AP poll with 23 votes.• Utah State has the second-best record and second-most wins in the nation behind Oklahoma who is 20-1. USU has won 14 straight games overall, which is a season-high, and the second-longest active winning streak in the nation behind Saint Mary's (15).
• Utah State's 14-game winning streak is its longest since the 2003-04 team won 17 straight games. It is also the third-longest winning streak in school history behind the 1999-2000 team that won 19 straight games and the 2003-04 team that won 17 straight.
• Utah State is 153-12 (.927) in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum under Morrill.
• Utah State basketball games are broadcast on KVNU (610 AM) and KLZX (95.9 FM) in Logan, Utah, KFAN (1320 AM) or ESPN Radio (1230 AM) in Salt Lake City and KLZX (105.3 FM) in Montpelier, Idaho, as well as on the internet at www.UtahStateAggies.com. Al Lewis serves as the play-by-play announcer while Rod Tueller serves as the analyst during home games.
Good luck Aggies - do us proud!
(Info from utahstateaggies.com)