Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Hair - Kinda

Matt and I were at Walmart doing some shopping yesterday and I decided to buy a box of hair color. I haven't really had time to get my hair highlighted and the dark growth had reached a point where I looked two-toned. So I decided to try it on my own for the first time in ages. It smells weird and I can't decide if I like it. It's still blonde, no sudden changes for me.In other news, Matt has been enjoying a new game on our Playstation 2. He's loves it, and is getting better by the day! It's a great way for him to relax from his busy school and work schedule.I have a new Top Chef favorite - this is another show that I can't stop watching. Since Ariane got booted off in the Blue Hills episode, I'm now rooting for Jamie! I think Jamie has the chops to beat out the guys to end up on top! Be sure to check out the show, it's always exciting and never fails to make me hungry!
And speaking of food, Matt made us a fabulous dinner last night. We were talking about the ground beef residing in our fridge and thought it might go well with fettuccine and some Alfredo sauce. Matt mixed up the concoction with his famous "secret" spice method and it turned out wonderful! I even had some for lunch today!

No comments: