Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love Tag (another via Shantel)!

My husbandWhat is his name? Robert Matthew Anderson
How long have you been together? Total: Two years and three months. Married: almost seven months.
How long did you date? A year and five months with a three month engagement.
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? Matt for sure. He'll eat anything, where as I'm a bit more picky.
Who said "I Love You" first? I did.
Who can sing better? I've done more singing in front of an audience, but Matt can certainly carry a note.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but if I ask him to he'll shift clothes from washer to dryer.
Who pays the bills? I do, but he has to remind me - I'm in possession of the check book.
Who cooks dinner? Me, but Matt does a great job on his own.
Who drives? Me, Matt hates to drive, especially in the city - and yes, he considers Logan the city.
Who is more stubborn? We're equal on this one.
Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me! Although, I did warn him that I had bad breath and was chewing gum at the time. He still went in for the kill!
Who proposed? Matt - it was so us, very quirky and funny.
Who has more siblings? We both have two, and we're both also the middle child.

No comments: