Monday, January 5, 2009

Today, we clean!

So, it's a new semester. Matt had class at 8:30 a.m. so I've just been getting things organized in the house. Once that's done I'll be starting on a project for Talin, Jen and Ezra - it's a surprise, I'm not going to tell. The best thing about a clean house is the feeling I have when it's done. Matt is such a good help when he's home, but he's so busy I usually have it done by the time he gets home. Here's what the apartment looks like when it's clean.My aunts Jill and Diane made that awesome tablecloth, they gave it to us for our wedding. As you can see we have a lot of cupboard space, which is awesome.The red chair came from Ikea, along with our t.v. stand, bookshelf and desk. We love Ikea!! Our couch came from Home Again, a great consignment store in Midvale.
I've also been enjoying "The Office" today. We have a subscription to Netflix and we can watch many shows online, which is what I've been doing while I clean. I just wanted to thank my mom and dad for teaching me how to clean well, I have this thing where if I clean I need to get down and scrub it until it's shiny - for that I thank mom and dad, it's great to know how to work hard and be proud of what I accomplish! Don't worry mom, I cleaned around the toilet bowl. Love you!

No comments: