Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness - for sure!

I have to tell you that this is the very first year I've been really interested in March Madness. Before now I was just one of those people who asked who won the game and didn't really care, but now I care - because my bracket is doing well today. Memphis, Texas A & M, and LSU have taken the win so far, and these are teams I chose to win!! BYU got beat - if you haven't heard, and I just wanted to broadcast it one more time (I'm still not sure why they were allowed in, but it's not my call)!
So far today I've been watching basketball and blogging - it kind of reminds me of my time during the Olympics. When we first moved into our apartment the Olympics had just started, my days were full of swimming, rowing and running - now its the bball!
Utah State faces Marquette tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. and if you're in Utah you can catch it on CBS - the whole tv broadcasting system is regional, for some reason my sister-in-law in Rexburg couldn't get the BYU game today, so it all depends on where you are.
So, I'm obviously having fun with my new-found hobby of basketball watching - here's hoping the Aggies kick butt tomorrow!

No comments: