Tuesday, March 3, 2009

On the Wall!

After about six months in our apartment we've finally gotten our pictures up on the wall. It took a while to decided where everything would go, but I'm pleased to say that we compromised and made it happen. Just a side note, I'm not the one who did this, Matt is the tool guy - I tried and it ended with me putting a large hole in the wall. So here we are, our little place is feeling more like a home. Now, I need to get some other organizational things done!Our characiture we purchased on our honeymoon in Disneyland hanging in our entryway. Matt gave me this print for my birthday, it quotes my favorite Emily Dickinson poem, "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul," it hangs nicely in our bathroom!I purchased this print in Stockbridge, Mass. at the Norman Rockwell Museum. This one is my favorite, it's called "The Voyeur" and Matt put it up in our office!One of my bridals and one of our engagements in our kitchen.
Matt took me shopping on my birthday and we ran into these funny hats at Michaels. My husband is so silly! My mom, dad and Allie came up on my birthday and we went to dinner! It was such a wonderful day!

No comments: