Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthday Boy!

I love my husband - I just wanted to start off with that! A few weeks ago we started talking about our birthdays, which are only four days apart (24th & 28th of February), and my husband said that sometimes he feels like his birthday is just like any other day :( That made me feel so bad! And I wracked my brain trying to remember what we had done last year for his birthday, I couldn't. So, I thought this year I would throw him a surprise party - he loves parties, people and just having fun, I thought this would be perfect. So, I made invitations and passed them out like crazy. Everyone helped out so much and it turned out to be a big surprise for him - which stunned me because he always knows everything (and I'm not good at keeping secrets, but I did it!). 
To the birthday boy I would like to say I love you and I hope that you had a wonderful day! You are the perfect man - kind, considerate, hard-working, funny and full of life! I'm so proud to be your wife and I look forward to many, many more birthdays with you!
 Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: