Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cache Valley Winter

I have to say that this winter has been beautiful, and as I look back at my past seven winters in the valley I don't think I ever really stopped to notice. I got a chance to do just that when I got to finish up my time photographing Kyle. He wanted to transition from bearded Kyle to non-bearded Kyle and document the transformation. So, we made our way out in the lovely weather to grab some shots near the awesome, valley-surrounding mountains. I finished these up today and I'm really happy with them. We want to thank Kyle for being so much fun to work with - he's been so generous with his time and friendship. He is definitely one of the nicest guys we've ever had the chance to call friend. Thanks Kyle!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I do, however, want you to know that no matter how much I say the winters in this valley are picturesque, it does not mean that I prefer them. I just wanted to clear that up.

No comments: