Friday, February 26, 2010

Cooking Class with Tien

Our friend Tien is an Asian cooking extraordinaire! She asked Matt what he wanted for his birthday and he said, "eggrolls!" Tien was born in Thailand and grew up in Georgia and now she and her husband Tyler live in our apartment complex. So, I went to her house and she taught me how to make eggrolls - mom was so jealous! She then asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I replied, "I would like to learn how to make pot stickers!" Today was pot sticker day - I also learned how to make fried rice and pineapple shrimp stir fry! Man, how much fun is that? And mom is still sooooo jealous! Hehe :) So jealous in fact that she said, "I've never been so jealous in my whole life!" I love it!
Here's a little teaser - yum :) Matt is eating this plate of amazing goodness as I type.
Photobucket

No comments: