Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bowling!

We went bowling last night, well I did, Matt had to work and came a little late. Anyway, we had a great time with everyone - I love bowling, although it made me so sore. I took my camera, but didn't get too many pictures - I guess I just wanted to have fun and not have to worry about it. So, after bowling about 60 the first time and breaking 100 the second, we decided to quit while we were ahead. Amanda kicked our butts! Josh wasn't too sure about the noise at first, but after a few times bowling with his mom and dad I think he got the hang of it - he even bowled with me once and we totally got a spare! 
These are for the awesome Bjarnson family!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

ohhh I love those ramp thingys! Great pictures! Makes me want to take Ezra bowling now. =)

Amanda Bj. said...

I love those thank you! It's getting warmer, that means it's almost time for more pictures!!