Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bjarnson Family Preview

I had such a fun time taking pictures of the Bjarnsons today! We had a pretty good snow storm this morning and luckily it stopped long enough for us to run out and get some really fun shots. I absolutely love this family, we have had a great time getting to know each other and I love being able to watch baby Josh! He was such a trooper today - it was so cold and he kept a smile the whole time! He even smiles on queue - I had to make some funny faces toward the end that not only made Josh laugh, but I go Amanda and Mike laughing also. Here are some of the first ones I've gotten the way I want! Enjoy! Thanks Bjarnson Fam!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda Bj. said...

I love them. You are so awesome! Can't wait to see more.