Saturday, November 7, 2009

So Odd

I went back to work tonight for the first time in a week. It was nice to get out of the house and interact with people besides "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." I wore a mask over my mouth and did everything I could to wipe my germs off of everything I touched. My coworkers have families and really don't need to get sick. Anyway the guys started talking about this segment on ESPN last night, it involved the BYU womens soccer team - well, you can see for yourself how bizarre it is.

And can you believe this girl wasn't given and red card or thrown out of the game? What could have made her so mad that she had to go on a rampage against the competing team? Weird.
Anyway, I had planned to go to a baby shower for my good friend Shalea tomorrow, but because of my condition I think it would be best to stay at home. I wish her and her husband happiness and a healthy baby boy. I hope she likes the present I got for him. Have fun without me ladies, hopefully we can all get together when our health and schedules permit! Lots of love!
Photobucket
Shower invite I made for Shalea's shower. The blank spots are info I took out so I could post it.

No comments: