Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Minted & Inspiration

I was going through my blog roll today and went to one of my favorites, All Things Lovely, and saw that one of their contributors had designed a birthday card for the Minted challenge - a fabulous card design company, everything from baby announcements to stationary. I think it's so wonderful that we can have these adorable designs at our fingertips. Pick your card, upload your picture and personalize. They even add in envelopes and return address labels if you want. I had a blast exploring the site, I added in a picture I took of my brother-in-law Scott and made a graduation announcement - it's a wonderful alternative to sending out the same cards as someone else - they're beautiful and fully customizable, you can even change the font. So, if you're looking for a fun Christmas card or a baby announcement, you can check out this site - I'm so excited to have a reason to utilize their services!
A few samples..
Photobucket
I also love Our Labor of Love Photography! I'm constantly obsessed with their wedding shoots - they are so unique and fun. I have two weddings booked for the spring and I fully intend on channeling this amazing husband-and-wife team. I only hope that my photos turn out as beautiful as theirs. Here's a taste of the awesomeness - to view this entire event head to the OLOL blog!
Photobucket
We also want to send a shout out to our good friend Justin - he reported to the Missionary Training Center today. He will be serving in the Atlanta, Georgia mission - we wish him the best!

No comments: