Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Inspiration Find

So, as you can tell, I get extremely bored while just sitting here on my couch, praying that at some point in the day I'll feel better. Anyway, I was checking out my favorite blogs this morning and found this amazing photographer - Max Wanger! He captured this couple's day perfectly. It seems that everything about this wedding day fit together effortlessly - weddings can be whatever you want them to be, as this couple proves, ladies you don't even have to go for the traditional white dress if you don't feel like it's you. I thought I'd share these, and you can connect to Max's blog down under 'Blogs We Love.'
Photobucket
I also was up late last night, about 2:30 a.m., and I unfortunately saw the first episode of this season's 'For the Love of Ray J.' First of all, he gives all of the girls nicknames - why? I think it's because he doesn't want to remember real names and get to attached - lame-o. The other thing is when did these girls decide that the way to get a man is to lose all of your self-respect? But, I guess that went out the window when they made the choice to compete for the love of a man who didn't stay with the woman he chose in the first season of the show. The thing I hate the most is that now I'm interested and will probably end up watching the rest of it - blah!
I also saw a commercial for the winter Olympics yesterday - it made me cry, and they haven't even started yet. I'm a sucker for Olympic montages - well, montages in general. 99 days to Vancouver!

No comments: