Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tree Time

Our Christmas tree is up! I'm so excited - I wanted to put it up the week before Thanksgiving, but Matt was having none of that. So we waited until he had somewhat of a break from his busy schedule to decorate together! We both pitched in on the popcorn garland, and each ornament has a special meeaning to us. Matt got me the Precious Moments "First Christmas Together" last year, the little Hawaiian dancers are from by brother Talin and his wife Jen (from their honeymoon in Hawaii), mom gave us the cute penguin - and the Utah State one is obvious. I love our Christmas tree, it's so us.
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Little preview of Kyle as Santa!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your tree is so beautiful! I haven't had a spare moment to put my tree up- It's the last week of classes and I'm going crazy! Guess that just means I get to keep it up for longer after Christmas :)