Monday, December 7, 2009

Finished!

Hey, Tasha! I'm done! I had such a fun time with this pregnancy shoot - and they are some of my favorite pictures that I've taken!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We've had an eventful day - I went out to the parking lot so I could go to the courthouse to get my ticket warning dismissed and the car wouldn't start. Grrr! Apparently it has something to do with the butt-cold weather we have here in Logan - so we picked up some "Heet" to see if we can get it started. I got the ticket taken care of, without paying any money - yay for that. Now we just have to decide what we want for dinner - not that you could cook anything in our cyclone-hit kitchen.
Anyway, our Christmas tree is up - I'll be getting those pics on as soon as I can. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Justin and Tasha said...

YEAH ! Im so excited to see all of them !!! You did such a great job !!!
If you are down this way you can let me know and I can even come pick it up from your moms house or where ever !!!