Friday, January 29, 2010

250th Post

For our No.250 post I decided to show you a few more pics of baby Morgan! I finished those up and now I'm moving on to Kyle's no-beard pictures. I also have the first engagement shots of my wedding season tomorrow. Stephanie and James have my March 18th spot, but don't worry there are many more open dates - so if you want wedding, family or pictures of everyday life - just let me know! You can also head to my website to check out my portfolio - by the way I have a new website coming soon! So excited!! I decided that I need something a little more professional. 
Photobucket
We hope that everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

so sweet, I cant wait to see all of them !!!

Sarah said...

Oh Erin I love these baby portraits! Someday when I have a baby, I would love LOVE LOOOOVVVEEE it if you could do some baby pictures for me. I'll let you know when that happens.