Friday, January 15, 2010

How We're Doing

I started up Weight Watchers this week. I haven't been to meetings, but I feel like I've signed up so many times and never got where I wanted to go, I just got out my books and have been writing down everything I eat. I feel awesome! Although I did have a gain this week - but only 1 lb. Matt started student teaching this week, so he hasn't been paying much attention to what he's been eating, but we've been making his lunches the night before and we're still eating at home as much as possible.
So, we're two weeks down and still kicking! At least we haven't given up, that's the most important thing.

Erin

Jan. 1: 238
Jan. 15: 239
Loss: +1 lb.
Goal: 160
Total to lose: 79 lbs.

Matt
Jan 1: 227
Jan. 15: 228
Loss: +1 lb.
Goal: 185
Total to lose: 43 lbs.

This week we're going to keep writing down what we eat, paying attention to portions and eat more fruits and veggies! Plus, drink more water. I have to tell you that it's the water that makes all the difference for me - doesn't matter what kind of day I've had, the water saves me.
I've also been loving oranges lately - and for those of you who know me, you know that I'm not too fond of fruits with weird textures. I've have had five oranges in the last three days. Yay!
Have a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are so right! Not giving up is what matters!