Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm not going to say resolution...well, I might.

Matt and I have decided to get healthy. That means loosing weight and eating right. So, with a closet-full, well two, of clothes that I could fit into if I only would loose 20 lbs - we're heading into this with full force. We actually started on Dec. 30th, so now we have a running head start. Every Friday we will be tracking our progress on our blog (thanks to our inspiration, Amber). I think that things will go better if we have someone to be accountable to, and that someone is you! Thank you in advance.

 - Erin -
Starting Weight: 237 (yikes!)
Goal: 155 (based on height and age from Weight Watchers)
Short Term Goal: 15 lbs. in 3 months

 - Matt -
Starting Weight: 229
Goal:185
Short Term Goal: 1.1 pound in 1 week (hehe)

So, it's 82 pounds to loose for me and 42 pounds for Matt. Wish us luck!
And now, inspirational photo time!
Photobucket

2 comments:

C said...

Props on the goals! We love you guys!

The Waltons said...

Way to go! We're following your example!