Friday, January 8, 2010

Fun Day!

Mom and dad picked up a new computer today and we were able to video conference a lot! I love that we can do that - sometimes I get so sick of talking on the phone (mostly because I can't figure out how to work the speakerphone), I need to multitask. Anyway, we had a blast talking today. Here's mom on the screen.
Photobucket
I also made Parmesan Chicken for myself - since Matt had training for work today. Here is my yummy-yummy dinner! Eating as we speak!
Photobucket
Parmesan  Chicken
2/3 Cup crushed Ritz crackers
1/3 Cup parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1⁄2 tsp. garlic salt
1⁄2 tsp. paprika
3 Tbsp. butter, melted  
4 chicken breasts
Combine everything but butter and chicken. Dip chicken in butter and then roll in cracker mixture.  
Bake @ 325 for 40 min.  
And, on a weight loss note, Matt and I both stayed the same weight. We were lazy when it came to working out and we ate a little too much. But tomorrow is a new day. On with the resolution!

No comments: